From Troy, KS (approximately 10 miles on paved and gravel roads):
- Take Last Chance Road south from its intersection with US Highway 36 at Troy. Go about 6 1/2 miles.
- Turn left at 125th Road.
- Right at Lone Star.
- Left at 115th Road.
- Right on Mineral Point Road.
- Continue straight at intersection of Mineral Point and 100th Road.
- Turn right (west) on 95th Road and continue to the oratory. The road will turn left (south) and then east into the church yard.
From Atchison, KS (approximately 7 miles by paved and gravel roads):
- Take Commercial Street east to River Road.
- Go north on River Road.
- Turn east when road does, cross bridge over Independence Creek and levee.
- Turn north when pavement does.
- Continue after pavement ends.
- River Road will become Mineral Point Road at the county line.
- Continue through intersection of Mineral Point Road and Monument Road.
- Turn left (west) on 95th Road and continue to the oratory. The road will turn left (south) and then east into the church yard.